Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I was in an accident when I was 4 wks (2005), I became disfigured. I have a Furry Will to survive & I am completely healed. I require medication during the day to keep my eyes moist. I will always look different but I am in NO PAIN! I have seen 10 vets and they can attest to that! Im a happy kitty and hope to help other humans feel just as great about themselves and realize that not everyone looks perfect and that is OK. =^..^=
14 comments:
How many times a day does she have to do it? We had to do that for Georgia for a short time because she couldn't close her eye.
You are such a sweetie, and you have a wonderful Mommy! I'm glad you do not mind your eyedrops.
Purrs and snuggles and love from Marilyn!
Mom's are good like that!
WE like that book Hug Time. We love that Mutts comic very very much!
We are so glad Daisy gave you that awardie. You were on our list... but she beat us to it :-D
We are glad that your mommie is around to help you. Our mommie is at our beck and call too.... mostly.
Purrrrrr, Caesar
Chase, that's a real nice thing to integrate the happy season with you medicine. I'm very glad you thought of that. We love keeping track of your Catvent Calendar, and yes we're huge Mutts fans, too!
It is good that your mom is gentle when she puts in your eye drops. It is another way that shows that she loves you.
Just dropping by to catch up on our reading now that The Santa Caper over at Sassy's is wrapping up.
We hope you are feeling okay and staying warm.
We like your book choice.
Jan's Funny Farm
hello Chase - I have never met you before, ise only found your blog hrough Daisy's award to you. I must say it is an honour to meet a fellow Furry Fighter, you are an amazing cat xxxx
We are so glad you have sucha nice Mommy. Do the drops ever hurt or do they make your eyes feel nice?
Hi Chase,I'm so glad that your eyedrops help you. I bet they make you feel comfortable too. :)
The book you have sounds so nice. I think you would give great hugs!!!
Purrs & Hugs Mickey
Oh that's a lot of drops - it's good that your mommy is so gentle, and you're probably used to it by now. When I was little I had to have lots of medicine for all my paracites - I still get worried when I see the medicine dropper!
Pearl
Hi there Chase! I miss seeing your picture. I hope to see you soon.
Hi Chase...you are very lucky to have such a loving mom. You are so sweet.
dearest sweetpie please come and pick up a very special award I want you to have!!
love Miss Peach
Post a Comment