
Miss Peach gave me this gold star because "Little amazing Miss CHASE because she is a fighter and goes out into the world to spread love and tolerance despite her handicap. She is a working kitty who deserves our deepest respect!".
Thanks Miss Peach. You are very sweet and a great friend!!
Also, The adorable and curly Daisy also gave me one!! I would blush if I could... She wrote: "She is a truly beautiful and extraordinary cat. When Chase was just a baby, she had an accident that changed the way she looks. Even though she looks a little different, Chase is a happy cat, and wants to help others. She is a certified Animal Assistance Therapy Pet! I am so proud of Chase, and it is my honor to pass this award on to her."
I have to think about who to send it to ....
3 comments:
Oh my you got the star two times! You are very much loved by all of us dearest little furry fighter!
Enjoy your award and conCATulations on getting it again!
love Miss Peach who is finally off to bed now:)
Chase,
Congrats on your gold star we have admired you for a long time. You have our deepest respect and love.
Bella and Dude
You deserve it, Chase.
Jan's Funny Farm
Post a Comment