Chase No Face on Facebook

Friday, December 7, 2007

CATVENT CALENDAR: 18 Days til Christmas

18: The date in May that this picture was taken. I was at my grandma's house and really enjoyed the porch. It was warm and had a view everywhere I turned!! I didn't turn very often, but if I wanted to move to another location I could have...


11 comments:

Pierro said...

Oh we would have stayed right there too. What a very peaceful view you have, Chase! This is a good scene to think of now that winter is coming!

Sassy Kat said...

That looks like the perfect sunny spot to be in. What a wonderful view, I bet ya could see a lot of birds. Does your gradma live close to ya? Grandmas are nice.

Lorianna said...

Oh Chase isn't May a lovely month? The windows can be opened and sweet kitties like you can bask in warm breezes in the comfort of home with a family who loves them. I'm enjoying your Catvent Calendar very much!
Love and Cuddles Sweetie,
Lorianna

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Why would yoo move, dat looks like a really good spot yoo found. We miss haffing a gramma, dey is good at spoiling da kitties.

Daisy said...

What a pretty view! I do not think I would move away, either.

Trixie said...

What a beautiful place to be! *sigh* we miss the warm weather and everything green.

Tybalt said...

What a pretty view!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

That looks like a great spot to sun yourself Chase!

Jan said...

Chase,

Stop by when you have a moment. We have something for you.

Jan's Funny Farm residents

The Lee County Clowder said...

That looks like a great spot to watch the world drift by between naps.

We suspect you get to see a lot of birds, squirrels, and other random critters there, too.

jane said...

You do get around Chase. What a lovely porch view. Nice to see the humans provided you with a fan in case you needed an extra breeze. May is a lovely month xx