Chase No Face on Facebook

Sunday, December 2, 2007

CATVENT CALENDAR: 24 Days Til Christmas!

24: The highest number of hours I have slept in one spot under my mom's sheets. (Note the fluffy tail poking out of sheets!)




9 comments:

Daisy said...

Wow, that's a lot of sleeping hours! I think it would be fun to try for that record. I sees your tail!

Cat Naps in Italy said...

We never understood why the humans call a quick nap a "cat nap". There is nothing quick about our naps! Roscoe likes to sleep under the covers too, but I like to stay on top of them. That looks like a warm place to curl up though!

We can't wait to hear what 23 is going to be!

Puuurs from Italy,
Opus and Roscoe

Cheysuli and gemini said...

My tail can stick out like that too! HE HE.

G.

Ruis said...

24 Hours in the same spot? WOW!! Hahaha. It's good to let your tail out, Chase, so nobody has to worry where you are...

We also like to sleep under covers, blankets, name it. :)

Headbutts,
~Ruis

Peach Man said...

holy cow! that's a lot of sleeping in one spot. Scout sleeps for ages, but I think that might be a cat book of world records record.

p.s. we'z all very sorry for thinking you was a boy the last time we left a comment to introduce ourselves. it happens to us all the time. everybuddy thinks i'm the girl and scout's the boy. but's it's the other way around. in case you were wondering too.

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Oh the mommy wants to sleep for 24 hours with you sweet Miss Chase! She loves to sleep so I think she must have been a cat in a former life:)

Marilyn MonREOW said...

Awww, how comfy you look, all snuggled up there with your floofy tail sticking out! *smile* My little sister likes to burrow under the covers, too.

Purrs and snuggles and love from Marilyn!

Pierro said...

24 day - oh gollllly, we are sooo excited!!

You slept for 24 hours? You must have let Zooey do the patrols, we bet.

Wowie your tail is very cute sticking out

Karen Jo said...

That was a long nap. You must have been very tired. Your tail looks cute sticking out like that.