Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I was in an accident when I was 4 wks (2005), I became disfigured. I have a Furry Will to survive & I am completely healed. I require medication during the day to keep my eyes moist. I will always look different but I am in NO PAIN! I have seen 10 vets and they can attest to that! Im a happy kitty and hope to help other humans feel just as great about themselves and realize that not everyone looks perfect and that is OK. =^..^=
14 comments:
Hi Chase! Sorry I have not visited in a bit.Must be that time of year when mom's get busy,hahaha!
Mom can't get over how much furs you have!! So beautiful!
Today we had a big flock of birds passing by and it was very entertaining(we are indoor cats )
When do you leave on your trip?
Are you excited?
Chat later,Purrs
Awwww, such a precious picture of you two! And Chase, you are such a floofy girl! Just adorable.
Lots of love and purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.
That is very cute photo of you both~! I think you both are counting days~!!
Yes, it's near~!!
I love to sit in front of the window and watch birdies too, Chase! :) We have a bird feeder in our yard and it is so much fun to come watch them eating. :)
What an excellent look-out post you and Zooey have there. Love the way you are resting your paws on the window ledge with your body on the box xx
You and Zooey look very content sitting there, preparing for Christmas.
Any tasty birdies out there?
I love looking out the window too! I can see birds and lizards from my window. Sometimes the lizards try to sneak into my house. Then I catch them.
I am having very much fun reading your Catvent Calendar every day!
Oh OH!!! Chase!!! I love to snooze in the window too! You have a great window for that!
G.
We love to get in the windows and hunt, um, we me watch the birds. Yeah watch them. But our beans, they put the darn Christmas tree in our favorite bird watching window. We are not pelased about that at all!!
Hi Chase,
We loved your Christmas Card and our mom loves reading your Blog we think you are the cutest kitty and we admire you tremendously.
We hope you and your family have a Happy Holiday - our Christmas List is like yours- the more cat nip mice we get the happier we are.
Love- Bella and Dude.
Hi Chase! We have not visited in a while and we missed you!! We really love your Catvent Calendar and we will check back every day for updates.
We really liked the tail sticking out from the blankies - too cute!
You and your brother are so cute watching the birdies! My kitties love it too. They look forward to Spring when mum can open the windows. I bet you like that too. I read your blog everyday honey and I even bookmarked it and put a link on my blog.
Love and Hugs sweetie,
Lorianna
Another good thing to wish for! We love to watch our birdies outside our window - but sometimes we get so tired from working so hard we just end up napping!
Post a Comment