Saturday, December 15, 2007
CATVENT CALENDAR: 10 Days til Christmas
10: The number of seconds it takes me to wake up and crawl out from under my mom's bed or from behind the sofa after she pulls out my cat food bag. I can hear that yummy goodness and I know it is time to eat so I head for the kitchen. My mom does not feed me in the morning because she knows if she starts to feed me and especially big Zooey early, we will both cry and wake her up earlier and earlier. So usually I get to eat around her lunchtime (: Mhhh. Food. I am hungry now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
I wake my Bean up around 2:00 AM to get her to feed me, or at least, to let me out of the bedroom so I can get food from my feeder. I have big feeder, so I always have food to eat.
I could use a little snack about now too...
It is good that you get to snooze in your mommies bed. I love doing that too.
<3 caesar
I can't believe your human could really time that! :)
Your mom is smart!
*smile*! We Ballicai get our stinky goodness around the same time every day, and we get very excited when that time gets closer and closer!
Lots of love to you, sweetie girl, and purrs and snuggles, too!
Wake her up at 5 am anyway. Effury morning we wake mom up at around 5 am...even on Saturday and Sundy. Oh, and we haf dry food out all da time so it's not cuz we'z hungry...
What a great idea having a catvent calender.
I hopes you has a nice krismouse with your beans.
Haha...I usuawwy wake mine Mummy at 5am for mine bweakfast but once in a while I twicked her into waking up at 2 or 3am. Because it's in the middle of the night and she's so gwoggy with sweep, she's usuawwy twicked and I get to have mine stinky goodness one extwa time! Hohoho
Hmmmm, I think I am hungry now. Thanks for the suggestion!
Are you a good eater, little Chase? Without a nose, I wonder if you can taste the food like other cats. Hmm? Well, it's good that you like to eat. That way you'll grow to be big and strong
We all come running as soon as we hear the food bag, too!
Post a Comment