I never hiss (by the way), my mom doesn't know if it is a nasal thing and since I don't have a nose maybe that is why... but she just tells me it must be because I am so polite.
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
CATVENT CALENDAR: 21 Days Til Christmas
21(I have been off on the countdown... sorry): The number of times I have crawled under this "milking stool" (which has 3 legs just like me by the way) to hide from my Big Brother, Zooey. He will get really hyper some days and will chase me and try to bite on my scruff. I do not like it.

I never hiss (by the way), my mom doesn't know if it is a nasal thing and since I don't have a nose maybe that is why... but she just tells me it must be because I am so polite.
I never hiss (by the way), my mom doesn't know if it is a nasal thing and since I don't have a nose maybe that is why... but she just tells me it must be because I am so polite.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
19 comments:
Mom, says Yikes, even fewer days to get ready for the big day. But thank you Chase, it's always good to know the truth. My little sister Sophie doesn't hiss either. She's a very polite little girl too. Sometimes Jake, our brother, bites her on the scruff of her neck also. Mom tells him to stop.
Dearest Chase, you are so pretty. Good to hear from you sweet girl. I love your Christmas card photo. It is lovely as are you. Hope you get a lot of gifts this Christmas. You would be a special present in our home but your Mommy will never let you go. Well, we can understand that.
Smooches to you, baby.
Norm. Mika, Sasha and Grady/
Oh, dah I forgot to say that I thought your Xmas card photo sure is nice! Did ya notice my hat?
Hey Sweet chase thanks for stoppin by. I made a post about ya and invited my friends to stop by and cheer ya up a little. I want ya to know that ya have a lot of friends out here. Keep in touch.
Oh dear, we are still in our stupid hats! Will have to get our human to fix that! hehheehe!
We think that you don't hiss because you are sweet kitty and a true lady. Roscoe and I hiss at each other from time to time but it is all in fun (wink,wink). You know how brothers can be! heheheheheh!
Tanti baci (many kisses) from Italy!
Love,
Opus (and Roscoe too)
That's a great picture Chase, showing off your lovely chest ruff and your fat floofy paws. You are such a polite sweety xx
You are a polite sweet darling...so why would you hiss? I do not either...I am a good little cat. Mommy calls me her Velcros cat because I am very clingy.
Would you like to come to my Victorian Tea Party on Wednesday afternoon...I would love to serve you a nice cup of catmint tea:)
Lots of love to you dear:)
Caesar: I never hiss either. Never have. Prinnie does. She can be so crabby
Princess: I have only hissed at you because you are a pest, hmmmfff
Caesar: Yeah, she is right.
Chasekins, you are so cute sitting next to that little chair.
Our mommie is in a panic with the holidays. every year she waits until too late. Now she is rushing.
Sadie doesn't hiss either, mom sez she's never heard her hiss at all but dad sez she did once, at da mirror. Yoor Krissmouse card foto is furry cute. Mom sez she needs another floofy cat like yoo. Den dad reminds her dat Sadie would never let anyone else get brushed and she comes to her senses.
You never hiss?
You are such a great girl~!!!!
I am so glad to see you stand so well and straight~!!!!! You are so lovely~!!!
Hi sweetie, my Billie tries to hiss at naughty Cricket,but it sounds more like a little sneeze. :)
You are so fluffy and huggable!
Love and purrs,
Lorianna
I'm so excited to have you as a new friend, Chase! It would seem that your good manners and perfect deportment are what make you a non-hisser...and you are a cat, and hence, superior to those around you!
We have always enjoyed our visits here and we are glad Sassy wrote such a nice introduction about you for those who hadn't met you yet.
We do hiss at each other occasionally around here but overall we get along well. Now, if we could just get Samaritan to stop leaping and barking at us kitties to try to get us to run so he can chase us.
Jan's Funny Farm
We think you do not hiss because you are a true Lady cat!! Jack doesn't hiss much either but Dante growls and hisses everytime he sees our woofie brother Beaux - they do not get along at all!!
That is so nice of you not to hiss - very polite! Bert's almost as polite, except when Mommy tries to trim his nails. Jake and I hiss all the time (especially at each other).
-Pearl
Awwww, Chase, you are such a sweet and nice kitty gurl! And that's a preshus pickshure of you.
I nefur hiss, either. Momma's nefur hearded me hiss, not efun once! Dorydoo and Marilyn hiss, though, espeshully Dorydoo cuz she is so feisty! sometimes I think I oughta call 'em Hissfurs instead of Sisfurs, hehe. And Brainball hisses, but only once in a very rare while.
Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!
MaoMao's right, alas -- I hiss sometimes. I'm a very sweet kitty, but I like my space, and if my younger siblings try to hard to chase me or play with me when I'm wanting time to myself, I get a bit grouchy!
You are such a sweet and patient kitty, sweetie girl! You are just precious. *smile*
Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!
I need a milking stool to hide under from Pepi when he gets wild and chases us all around. Hmmms. We need several milking stools! hehehe
Purrrrrrrrs,
Mini and the gang
Post a Comment