Friday, December 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I was in an accident when I was 4 wks (2005), I became disfigured. I have a Furry Will to survive & I am completely healed. I require medication during the day to keep my eyes moist. I will always look different but I am in NO PAIN! I have seen 10 vets and they can attest to that! Im a happy kitty and hope to help other humans feel just as great about themselves and realize that not everyone looks perfect and that is OK. =^..^=
6 comments:
I only climb into the fridge once. She shut the door on me and leave me in there for a couple of minutes. It was COLD and DARK. I not do that again.
Looks very comfy in there Chase and I'm sure your lovely thick fur keeps you warm!
You're so cute Chase! My Cricket like to sit on the open dishwasher door. :)
Love and Purrs,
Lorianna
I love climing in the fridge - Mommy yells at me though. Last time I found the turkey, but usually I'm sniffing out the nips that she keeps in there!
I've never climbed into the 'fridge, but Charmee likes hangin' out in the dryer an' the dishwasher.
DMM
hahaha chase thats so cute. i got on the bottom shelf 1 time and the door shut, the beans didnt seeme in there, but they saw mt fluffy tail a\hangin owt and gotted me owt.
Post a Comment