Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I was in an accident when I was 4 wks (2005), I became disfigured. I have a Furry Will to survive & I am completely healed. I require medication during the day to keep my eyes moist. I will always look different but I am in NO PAIN! I have seen 10 vets and they can attest to that! Im a happy kitty and hope to help other humans feel just as great about themselves and realize that not everyone looks perfect and that is OK. =^..^=
8 comments:
I looooovvvve milk, and ice cream and creamy salad dressing and pudding.
All of those things make Caesar barf
:-( his tummy does not like milk.
~~Princess
Hi Chase! Milk does not always agree with my Persian Billie, but she likes it a lot. Happy Day Sweetie!
Love and Purrs,
Lorianna
Hi Chase! Too much milk can upset a kitty's tummy but perhaps she'll get you extra for Christmas:)
I've given you one of Miss Peach's golden roses. You can pick it up from my bloggie if you like:) xxx
I hope you get more if you love them!
C.
Hi Chase! This is the first time I've been to your bwog and I just wanted to say HI!!!
Hi, sweetie girl! I've never tried the Whiskas cat milk, but I love ice cream!
Sending you lots of love and purrs and snuggles.
Cat Milk is yummy! :) I love regular milk too. I like to lick the bottom of my humans' bowls after they've had cereal or vanilla ice cream. Yum!
Miss Chase! I have never heard of cat milk and must look for this or at least put it on my Santa Claws list!
Love to you ...Miss Peachy
Post a Comment