Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I was in an accident when I was 4 wks (2005), I became disfigured. I have a Furry Will to survive & I am completely healed. I require medication during the day to keep my eyes moist. I will always look different but I am in NO PAIN! I have seen 10 vets and they can attest to that! Im a happy kitty and hope to help other humans feel just as great about themselves and realize that not everyone looks perfect and that is OK. =^..^=
4 comments:
Oh yeah! Warm laundry is the BESTEST!
We love to lay in the warm laundry too. It is really fun when Mom pulls something out of the dryer to get dressed in to go to work. We keep trying to lay on it to make sure she has some of our furs on it to take with her. She keeps trying to push us off - it is quite comical.
Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie
Aww, My kitty Billie loves to lay on the clean laundry while I fold it in the living room. You're so cute in that basket Chase!
Hugs and Cuddles Sweetie,
Lorianna
Oh, yeah ... We had laundry today. Pumpkin likes to lay on warm underpants an' handkerchiefs. He's weird.
I like BIG clothes like jeans 'cuz they stay warm a whole long time.
DMM
Post a Comment