Chase No Face on Facebook

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

CATVENT CALENDAR: 6 Days til Christmas

>6: The number of Whiskers I have on my face. I don't have very many because I only have them on one side of my head...

8 comments:

jane said...

I'm sure six whiskers is plenty, and you will have plenty of spare ones down the back of your front legs (really)if you need them :D

The Crew said...

Gosh, I have just about the same amount of eyebrows. And the ones I do have are very small. Mom calls them "baby eyebrows".

Your friend
Misty

Daisy said...

My sister Pixie has NO whiskers! Our whiskers are curly and brittle and they tend to snap off easily. You don't really need 'em, anyway.

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Six is enuff...yoo are so floofy!

Pierro said...

We do not have ANY whiskers becuase we are rex kitties. I have a few little stubs, Prinnie has maybe more stubs than me... hmmmmm
You look very sweet here.

Blizzie is home from Kollig and she thinks you are button cute!

Purrr, Caesar

ML said...

KC said...
i agrees wif effurryone else, u's so fluffy an such beeyouteeful furrs, who cares about whiskers.
Purrs, KC

Lorianna said...

If you're like my kitties and sleep with your mommy most of the night you don't need a lot of whiskers anyway. :) You're so sweet Chase, I love it when your pictures are on your bloggie!
Love and Hugs Darling Kittygirl,
Lorianna

The Furry Fighter said...

hey chase! ise lost my whiskers went i had the chemo stuff - i had 4 on one side and two on the other, then they ALL fell out. Dragonheart told me not to worry about it though cos he manages just fine without them (and his hairs). it's cold today in the YooKay, ise been radiator hugging xxxx