Chase No Face on Facebook

Friday, December 21, 2007

CATVENT CALENDAR: 4 Days til Christmas

4: The total number of furry friends that live in my house. Spider, Parker (girl Italian Grey Hound dogs) and Zooey (big brother cat) plus me!





13 comments:

Trixie said...

Chase it is very nice to meet your family. Your big brother and the woofies look very friendly!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

It looks like you have a very nice family.

Daisy said...

You have a wonderful family! I cannot believe it is getting so close to Christmas.

Lorianna said...

Oh, what a sweet family of furbabies!
I'm sure you all make your mommy so happy. You're doing such a good job with your calendar Chase.
Love and Purrs Honey,
Lorianna

Monty Q. Kat said...

I've been really enjoying your calendar, what's #1 going to be?

PB 'n J said...

What a nice looking family! We have the same number, but only one dog (we like it that we out number her!).

Tyler said...

Agh! I wasn't expecting to see woofies when I clicked on your blog. Are they nice to you? Do they steal your stinky goodness? They look so big. I've never seen one of those up close. You're soooooo brave Chase and the other lazer-eyed kitty.

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Hehehe, we amember dat yoo said Zooey was "big boned". We just call our brofur "big butt" *snicker*. Da woofies look furry cute tho.

Jan said...

Hmmm. You have an interesting household too.

Stop by and bring them all with you to pick up gifts.

Jan's Funny Farm

ZOOLATRY said...

Merry Christmas to one and all, whether you're furry or not! May the new year bring you only the best of everything.

Marilyn MonREOW said...

Oh, precious sweetie girl, what a wonderful family you have! I hope you and your family have a wonderful, Merry Christmas, and I wish you the happiest of Happy New Years in 2008!

Much love and purrs and snuggles from your great admirer, Marilyn.

MaoMao said...

Hiya, Chase! We Ballicai have loved yur Catvent Calendur. We think you are superduper, and we wanna wish you and yur fambly a furry Merry and Meowy Chrissymouse, and the bestest New Year efur in 2008! We love you!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao and the Ballicai and the Ballicus Mom.

Boy said...

That's a wonderful famiwy you've got Chase!