Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I was in an accident when I was 4 wks (2005), I became disfigured. I have a Furry Will to survive & I am completely healed. I require medication during the day to keep my eyes moist. I will always look different but I am in NO PAIN! I have seen 10 vets and they can attest to that! Im a happy kitty and hope to help other humans feel just as great about themselves and realize that not everyone looks perfect and that is OK. =^..^=
18 comments:
Chase, I hope you get all of your toys. You looked so sweet today all dressed up for Xmas. May all of your dreams come true, baby.
Sending our love and purrs your way.
Norm, Mika, Sasha and Grady.
You have such a good kitty that we are such Santa will bring you anything you ask for!
We love your hat! We wouldn't put one on so the human stuck it on us in a photo! What are we going to do with her!
Puuurs from your friends in Italy!
Love,
Opus and Roscoe
Hi sweet Chase, you look lovely in your Christmas hat. I'm sure Santa Paws will bring you all you wish for because you certainly deserve it:) xxx
What a smart Santa hat, you look even more beautiful wearing it. I hope you find that laser toy in your stocking! xx
It is good to start out asking for something small and then work your way up. I hope you get everything you want!
Chase
Oh Chase we have that toy, it IS a lot of fun. Does Santa know that he can find it at the Virginia Siamese Rescue Center store? You might want to send him a link to your blog so that he knows exactly what you want. Good luck!!
I am pretty sure if you leave Santa something special like a cricket and some leftover milk he will be sure to leave you some great toys!
Does Santa like crickets and old milk? Cause if he does, have I got some gifts for him!
I am sure Santa will bring you lots of things on your list. You are such a good kitty! Purrrrs.
We hope that you get everything you want from Christmas. We are sure Santa Paws will love a cricket and your leftover milk and will leave you everything you want!!
Thanks for sharing your Catvent Calender with us Chase!! You are looking so festive today and we hope you get all the toys you want this Christmas!
Your FL furiends,
Hi Chase, you look beautiful today.
teehee...bada beam. heehee. that's a funny name for a toy. we have a laser beamer toy. I can chase it really fast!!!! Have a great day!!!
That's an excellent number of toy mice.
Ya look so ready for Xmas I bet ya could be Santa's helper. I hope ya get all the presents ya want.
Oh, Hey ya two come over to my place tomorrow cause I have a golden rose to give to ya. I got it at Miss Peach's tea party today and in the morning I will have five to give away. If I'm not there when ya come over just take it with ya, it's really pretty.
20 fuzzy mice - holy moly! That's a dream come true, I'm hopin' that you get them.
You don't have a laser toy yet? Oy!
Luf, Us
You look adorabble dressed up, Chase! And hehehe about leavin Santa a cricket! If I was Santa, I'd like a cricket -- they're yummy! And I hope Santy Paws brings you lots and lots of toy mousies and BaDa Beams! You are such a sweet and good gurl I'm sure Santa will bring you a squillion mousies!
Kittyhugs and purrs and love from MaoMao!
Post a Comment