Chase No Face on Facebook

Sunday, December 23, 2007

CATVENT CALENDAR: 2 Days til Christmas

2: The number of doctors that helped care for me when I was sick. Thank you Dr. Headley and Dr. Piercy from Chevy Chase Animal Clinic .

14 comments:

Daisy said...

They sound like very wonderful doctors!

Sam's mistress said...

Wow, chase you have such great doctors taking care of you! Good heath is a prime gift, isn't it? Merriest Christmas from Sammy Wabbit and Nipper!!!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Two docs to call your own! Good for you! I am wondering what the one will be tomorrow!!!

Lorianna said...

I am so grateful that there are people like your doctors to care for innocent and sweet furbabies. And people like your mommy to give them forever homes. I'm so glad I found your blog Chase! :)
Love and Hugs,
Lorianna

me...Fat Eddy said...

Hi Chase!! Merry Chris-mouse and Happy Holly-daze. Come visit me at brofur ed's blog. I gived you an award for Chris-mouse. I hopes you like it.

I also hopes you gets lotsa tur-keys for eatin at yur house. bye luv from Phiney data babeee cat.

Pierro said...

We missed the last two days!
Your animabibble family is very wonderful.
You have a lot of medicines but we are so happy that you are happy and healthy now!
We are very thankful for your doctores.

Happy Christmas eve Eve

Mickey,Georgia , Tillie said...

It is good to have such nice Doctors to look after you. You also have a great Mom too :)

I saw your picture of you in the fridge. That was "cool" Heehee :) Hope you are having lots of fun!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mickey, Georgia & Tillie

Sassy Kat said...

It is a good thing that ya have good doctors watchin out for ya to make sure ya are in tip top shape. Seasons greeting to ya and your family. If ya have time stop by my place Xmas eve or Xmas day I have a little somethin for ya.

Karen Jo said...

I am very glad that you had two wonderful doctors looking after you. A very Merry Christmas to you and your family, Chase!

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Merry Christmas! Are yoo gonna get some turkey?

Tyler said...

Hey Chase!! Guess what!!!! It's here!!! Christmas is REALLY here. Have tons of fun!

Meowers from Missouri said...

dear chase--we hopes you has a merry christmas wif lotsa treats an' pets an' skritches, anna happiest new year efurr!

purrs & whisker tickles,

nels, ed, nitro, & xing lu

Boy said...

Mewwy Chwistmas Chase! And all the other beans and fuwwy fwiends in your house!

Tiger Lily said...

Merry Merry Christmas Chase and all your family! I like your Advent calendar. You have a very loving home.

Love,
Jemima, Zeke, Sushi, Tiger Lily and Ruckus