17: 17 is the number of times my mom will hug me during the day. I don't know why she has to do this because I KNOW she loves me but she just likes hugging me and kissing my bald spot (which does have a few hairs now)!! This is a pic of me being hugged to near death by one of my mom's friend's children. She is super sweet and really liked carrying me around the house and holding onto me. I enjoyed the attention but was glad to be home with my mom afterwards. (:
9 comments:
*smile* I am enjoying your Catvent Calendar, sweetie girl! And what a precious picture of you being hugged by the cute little girlbean. My mom and I would both love to hug you, too!
Much love and purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.
The little bean friend is really cute. she looks so happy to be huggggging you. And, our mommie says that you are very very kissable
Happy #17 days left until Christmas!
Oh Chase I wish I could hug you too! Your fluffy fur looks so soft. :) I bet your mommy loves you very, very much.
Love and cuddles sweetie,
Lorianna
Oh, dear Chase, I would love to hold you all of the time but I bet you like your Mommie holding you the best.
Tender kisses to you sweet Chase.
Lots of love and purrs going your way.
KitKat
P.S. Norm, Mika, Sasha and Grady send you smooches as well.
Chase you are such a huggable girl, a real sweet love bug xx
We are sending you 17 hugs from Italy with an extra one just in case you need it!
Can't wait to find out what #16 is tomorrow!
Love,
Opus and Roscoe
You'z so good to let d'little girl cuddle you like that! I'z love my fussin' but I'z not into cuddles like that...
Purrs,
Ramses
Awwww, that little girl is cute - you are almost as big as she is!
I'd hug you 17 times a day too, Chase! You are amazing, and such an inspiration. I love you, baby girl! And I'm grateful for everyone involved in giving you the amazing, happy life that you deserve.
Post a Comment