Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I was in an accident when I was 4 wks (2005), I became disfigured. I have a Furry Will to survive & I am completely healed. I require medication during the day to keep my eyes moist. I will always look different but I am in NO PAIN! I have seen 10 vets and they can attest to that! Im a happy kitty and hope to help other humans feel just as great about themselves and realize that not everyone looks perfect and that is OK. =^..^=
8 comments:
I like that you give facts for every day in Advent! When I saw your videos, I could not tell which leg you lost .You have adapted so well!
So,have a happy 14 toes day!!! Heehee
Purrs,Mickey
We say 14 toes is all you need! So it's good that's what you've got :-)
Chase you are cute cute cute and very wonderful. we know that this is going to be your best Christmas ever!
It is great fun to prepare for this special holy day with your calender
Christmas is almost here, I am getting so excited!
14 cute little furry Chase toes. What a nice thought.
That's a lot of furry toes! In fact, you're a floofy gurl all over, Chase! Momma wants to give you a big kissie.
Kittyhugs and purrs and love from your furriend MaoMao!
Awwwww... 14 sweet floofy Chase toes! You're precious, sweetie girl *smile*.
Purrs and snuggles and love from Marilyn!
Hi Chase... it's been awhile since we visited you... sorry, it's just been busy hereabouts. By the way, did you ever receive the picture we did of you and your mom together? If you did not, you're welcome to email us
zoolatry@gmail.com and we will send it to you. It came out really pretty we thought - as pretty as you are!
Post a Comment