Wednesday, December 12, 2007
CATVENT CALENDAR: 13 Days til Christmas
13: Baker's Dozen. This is how I think they should sell kitty food cans. I LOVE cans of food but my mom only buys it occasionally for me. She tells me even though I enjoy it that it must upset my stomach because I am not used to it. Oh well. Maybe one or two will be in my stocking (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I get canned food every day. I am a lucky kitty!
I get a little bit (1/3 can) of canned food every day, but mine is not very delicious because I must eat prescription foods. I had bladder stones taken right out of my insides! Now I have to eat yucky foods.
We love stinky goodness, it is so yummy. Lucy will not eat canned food, only crunchies.
Earl Grey and I split a small can of stinky goodness every night. It's pretty good. We eat Merrick brand. It's a little expensive, but it stays in our tummies, instead of causing other, um, issues. hee hee
I hope Santa Claws brings you some cans of your very own!
love,
Tazo
I hope you get lots of kitty food for Christmas, even if they ration it for you over the next month.
Gosh, mom buys our stinky goodness by the CASE! Speedy needs to eat speshul food cuz he has a poo prollem, we couldn't live wifout our stinky goodness.
I'm sure you'll get something yummy Chase Honey. :)
Love and Purrs,
Lorianna
Post a Comment