Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I was in an accident when I was 4 wks (2005), I became disfigured. I have a Furry Will to survive & I am completely healed. I require medication during the day to keep my eyes moist. I will always look different but I am in NO PAIN! I have seen 10 vets and they can attest to that! Im a happy kitty and hope to help other humans feel just as great about themselves and realize that not everyone looks perfect and that is OK. =^..^=
15 comments:
We have that many stairs, but there is an extra landing. Does that count?
Chase, you almost sound like a binky-bunny running around for no reason! Our Sammy does the same thing, and even over the couch!
Um, let's see...11, we haf 11 stairs. We can, however, make dem sound like der are 11 million and dat der are a lot more of us den 3...hehehehe
I love to run up and down the stairs, too. I never counted mine before though.
Running up and down stairs is the most funnest thing to do EVER! I would love to chase you if that is OK. Hehe...2 Chases's playing chase.
Chase
You sound like such a happy healthy and much loved kitty. :) It makes me happy to read your blog.
Love and Kitty Hugs, Chase Sweetie!
Lorianna
Running up and down the stairs is lots of fun . . . and I'm the same way with the purring!
Dear Chase, you sound like a happy girl. That's just delightful. Sounds like you get around well on three legs. And purring loudly all the while. Great!
Oh we love our stairs - plus they make tons of noise which is extra fun!
running up and down the stairs is super fun, and making mommie happy and laugh is really the greatest!
We love you Chase!
I don't have any stairs, and what's worse, not much in the way of a purr,it's deep in my chest and can only be heard if my mom presses her ear to my chest.
oooo I love running up and down the stairs. I'd love to join you sometime! I can telyport over if you want.
WE do not have stairs :(
We do have some shelves we can jump on and off,but it's not that same so we just race around!
Purrs Mickey
Awwww, Chase -- you're such a sweet, furry-purry girl!
Love and purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!
Our housie's all one level, but I've hearded about stairs, and I know I'd have a lotta fun spazzin up and down 'em! hehehehehe!
Have fun, my sweet furriend!
Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!
Post a Comment