Chase No Face on Facebook

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Catvent Calendar: 1 Day Til Christmas!

1: The number of people who cared enough to bring me to the vet after I was in my accident and save my kitty life. It just takes one person to make a big difference.

23 comments:

Mickey,Georgia , Tillie said...

We are VERY thankful for that one person!! I hope that person had a great Christmas!!!
I hope you and all your family had a great Christmas too!!! :)
Purrs Mickey and my sisfurs Georgia & Tillie

Jan said...

We're so glad someone cared!

jan's funny farm

The Cat Realm said...

We wish you very happy holidays and a wonderful new year!
Karl and the rest from The Cat Realm

Lorianna said...

Hi Chase honey! Are you and your family having happy holidays? I sure hope so! :) I'm so glad someone rescued you, because you are very special.
Love and Hugs,
Lorianna

Pierro said...

WE love you Chase!

KitKat said...

Chase, it was great that one person cared to help you after your accident. We are so grateful that happened. We hope you had a wonderful Christmas. We have been looking for a new post from you.
Love and purrs coming your way.
Norm, Mika, Sasha and Grady

Boy said...

Yes Chase, I'm sure gwad there was that one such person!

Meowers from Missouri said...

yay for that one person, who, because she cared, gave you a life an' all us blogging kitties a best furriend!! she's a keeper!! we hopes you had a furry merry catsmas!!

Hot(M)BC said...

Meowy Chrissymouse from alla us slow cats who's behind cuz the Mommy wouldn't sit still and type but hadta go bisit fambly n stuff instead.
Purrrrrrs,
Sanjee and the resta the Hotties

Isis said...

Oh dat's so true! Just one Mummy made my half-brother Ramses a happy contented cat, after one horrid man scared him so bad that he started attacking people due to fear... One good thing or person can make such a difference! :)

Plus 1 is the number of years I'z been born as of tomorrow! :)

Black Cat said...

It's great to know that there are some good people in the world coz that person saved a great kitty! Hope you all had a terrific Christmas and will have a very Happy New Year:) xxx

Anonymous said...

Chase,
We are so glad that one person saved your life- he did a wonderful thing and little did he know how much you touch the lives of everyone who knows you.
Hope you and your family had a Merry Christmas and we hope you got many catnip mice.
Have a HAppy New Year.
Love from your friends, Bella and Dude.

TheSlyCat said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS CHASE!!!! Hope you had a wonderful holiday!!!

The Furry Fighter said...

Merry Christmas Chase my dear new furrend. I have given you an Award, please come by to collect it xxxx

Ariel said...

I agree on person can make a huge difference,Happy Holidays.

KitKat said...

Our, very precious, Chase. Where are you? Off on a holiday with your beans? We miss you so much. We hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas. We are stopping by to say Happy New Year sweet one.
Norm, Mika, Sasha and Grady.

Sassy Kat said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YA AND YOUR FAMILY! Much happiness in the new year ahead.

Ruis said...

A Very Happy New year, Chase!! We wish you and your other family members much love, joy and happiness for 2008!

~Ruis & the kitties at the Catwalk
~Henny & Marlene (our staff)

Hot(M)BC said...

Happy Noo Yeer Chase! Purrrrrrrrrrs!

Marilyn MonREOW said...

Chase, sweetie girl, I hope you and your family had a lovely Christmas and I wish you a wonderful, joyous New Year!

Much love and warm purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

MaoMao said...

We Ballicai love you, Chase! Happy New Year to you and yur fambly!

Kittyhugs, purrs, and love from MaoMao.

Kaz's Cats said...

G'day from downunder to a very brave little kitty! Hope you had great holidays and got lovely presents!

Purrs & Headbutts

Gypsy & Tasha

Karl and Ruis said...

Dear Chase - we are in Antarctica, cruising!!!
And tomorrow we will visit the South Pole Station - so come on over and check it out!
Karl and Ruis