Chase No Face on Facebook

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Best Gift of All Time


Well, today my mom's friend gave her/me a wonderful present. It is a book called "Hug Time" by Patrick McDonnell. It is a book about a little kitty just like me... and it makes my mom cry when she reads it to me. The first line, "There once was a kitten so full of love He wanted to give the whole world a hug." And the little guy travels and gives all sorts of animals hugs. I hope I can do that with people!!

Definitely a book that will be my #1 on Chase's Book Club =^..^=

3 comments:

Marilyn MonREOW said...

Awww, how precious! I know that you bring joy to everyone who knows you. You are so special, sweetie girl! Here's a big ((((((hug)))))!

Love and purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

TheSlyCat said...

What a great book!!! Have a great week Chase!!!!!

Boy said...

Hugs! Bestest thing in the world! I always wike to give mine Mummy wots of them!