sometimes i share...
I was in an accident when I was 4 wks (2005), I became disfigured. I have a Furry Will to survive & I am completely healed. I require medication during the day to keep my eyes moist. I will always look different but I am in NO PAIN! I have seen 10 vets and they can attest to that! Im a happy kitty and hope to help other humans feel just as great about themselves and realize that not everyone looks perfect and that is OK. =^..^=
7 comments:
Now isn't that way more comfy than the car seat?
You share, but it's still *your* pillow -- and no one had better forget it either, right? :-)
Whoever has the most hair on it owns the pillow!
Sharing is good and the pillow looks more comfy then the car seat. Maybe when the baby outgrows the car seat you can have it back as a napping spot. ~S,S,C & F
Just want to send you some love from Sweden. We think you are the cutest and bravest girl we've seen and we wish you all the best.
Love from Vickie Mercedez & Ella
Nothing is sweeter than sharing with someone you love.
hi i am Wilfred. i like you very much chase. my mommy said you were the first cat blog she ever saw and she thought i was cool so when she got me she let me have one and i am thanking you now.
also you are lucky to live with Iggy's. i have to live with pomeranians and they are bad.
Post a Comment