Chase No Face on Facebook

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Seriously... I look ridiculous.

Apparently, this is what I have to go through in order to let a raw spot on my back leg heal that I have been licking a ton. I think it is a little drastic... I look hideous. This (E-collar) doesn't go with my hair cut at all!!

8 comments:

Your Daily Cute said...

Awwww... Chase! At least it's a pretty color. :) You look adorable as usual.

Mr. Grumpster Wilfred III said...

awww, poor chase. so sorry you have to wear that ridiculous contraption. i think you are still beautiful though.

Jan's Funny Farm said...

Oh, dear. You do look ridiculous. That outfit wouldn't go with any of us either. But hopefully your leg will heal while you wear it.

Daisy said...

I have never seen a cone collar like that before! It looks a little uncomfortable, but you still look cute. I hope your leg gets all better soon!

Alasandra said...

We like your new hair cut, it looks comfy for all this hot weather we have been having.

We likes GREEN, but we are glad we do not have to wear that thing. We hopes your leg gets well soon so you will not have to wear it anymore. ~Socks, Scylla, Charybdis & Fenris

Emmie said...

G'day Chase. Mummy put a collar on me once when I had an itchy skin problem too but your colour is prettier.

munky404 said...

yeah, but is the radio reception any better? :p

Charlemagne and Tamar said...

Oh goodness - that is a big collar! It is a pretty shade of green, but you're right that it doesn't go with your hair cut.

we hope that your leg gets better soon, so that you don't have to wear that anymore.

Charlemagne and Tamar