Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I was in an accident when I was 4 wks (2005), I became disfigured. I have a Furry Will to survive & I am completely healed. I require medication during the day to keep my eyes moist. I will always look different but I am in NO PAIN! I have seen 10 vets and they can attest to that! Im a happy kitty and hope to help other humans feel just as great about themselves and realize that not everyone looks perfect and that is OK. =^..^=
6 comments:
The furless one just followed your mom home one day?
cute pictures... :)
Chase,
Congrats to you and your family on your new baby! Your new hair cut and pictures with the baby are very sweet.
Take Care.
Love,
Bella and Dude.
Dear Chase, what a priceless moment. Really, though, those furless ones do come with a lot of soooo interesting accessories. Meowz from the gang.
aw, what a sweet furless one! congrats to your family. it is a cute little thing. i hope you are still getting lots of attention and maybe they can get you a Paci all your own! ask them!
A paci? Sounds like a cool new kitty toy!
Sweet pictures of you and your family, Chase.
Charlemagne and Tamar
Post a Comment