Chase No Face on Facebook

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thanks Frankie!

We had another surprise gift on our doorstep. It was a beautiful package from our new friend, Frankie. She is serving in the Army overseas and sent little me a sweet gift. But really, I should be thankful for you for serving our country. Thanks Frankie! You are too sweet.
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. We will keep you in our prayers.

Mew Mew
Chase

My current favorite spot is guarding the gifts. I do enjoy chewing on the paper so I have already helped my Dad open one gift already... I am so thoughtful! (:

6 comments:

Everycat said...

What an exciting gift Chase. It's very nice of you to guard the presents!

Have a lovely weekend.

Daisy said...

That's a great gift! Try not to open all of the presents before Christmas!

Frankie said...

I am so glad you got the gift, Chase! And also glad you liked it!!

Will be seeing you soon. It's off onto another mission!

Sincerely your friend in the sandbox,

PFC Coursey, Frankie

Pierro said...

Hi Chasekins, it is so long since I have come over for a visit.

Your tree is pretty and so are you

purr and hugs
Princess

Quasi said...

Chase, you look like a beautiful ornament yourself! Enjoy the water at the base of the tree, but be careful about eating any ribbons, no matter how good they smell. Thanks so much for the book plug, too. I hope you, your co-pets and your humans have a great Xmas and happy new year.

Melissa said...

Hello mate nicce post