A fluffy little toy that I just can't swat fast enough.
A nice traveling water and food dish!
So many new toys!!
Thank you liz for the wonderful gifts! Me and my siblings love the toys and treats!
I was in an accident when I was 4 wks (2005), I became disfigured. I have a Furry Will to survive & I am completely healed. I require medication during the day to keep my eyes moist. I will always look different but I am in NO PAIN! I have seen 10 vets and they can attest to that! Im a happy kitty and hope to help other humans feel just as great about themselves and realize that not everyone looks perfect and that is OK. =^..^=
4 comments:
I am glad you had a wonderful Christmas!
MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and your family!!!
We hope it was pawsome and fun :)
Looks like you got some really neat toys too :)
Wishing you a HAPPY NEW YEAR too!!!!!!!!!!!
Purrs Mickey,Georgia and Tillie
We're so glad you had a wonderful Christmas. It's lovely to see you all enjoying your gifts!
We wish you all a very Happy New Year!
Whicky Wuudler & Family
Those are very cool! I'd teleport over and help you play with them, but I'm allergic to woofies. I hope you all have a great 2009!
Post a Comment