Chase No Face on Facebook

Monday, December 22, 2008

Small Kitty in an even Smaller Bag

My mom was cleaning up and placed this bag on the steps and was planning on throwing some trash in it... but before she knew it she heard a loud crinkle.. HAHA! I jumped into it from the step above and curled up in it for a little nap. I bet she didn't think I could have fit in this bag but I did- by golly!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday. Best wishes and lots of love!
Chase the Cat


5 comments:

Black Cat said...

Ooooooo, I'm glad your Mom noticed you in the bag before she threw you out with the trash!

I've nominated you for an award which I think is perfect for you:)

Happy Chrissy Mouse! :) xxx

Anonymous said...

Have a very Merry Christmas Chase! I hope the New Year finds you, your Mum and Dad, and brothers and sisters in good health, wealth and happiness! You are an inspiration to the world my dear. Australia loves you and wishes the quarantine laws were more relaxed so that you could visit!
Love, M, T and E in Melbourne.

Everycat said...

Well done Chase, what a great bag, nice and sturdy and a good form fitting fit for napping!

We wish you and your family a very Happy Christmas and a peaceful and fun New Year!

Whicky, Angel, Oliver, Gerry & Mum

Jan's Funny Farm said...

Hehehe. That's what kitties do and moms just have to accept it and let us sleep.

Merry Christmas, Chase.

Puma said...

Merry Christmas Chase! I'm a reader from Sweden. My kitten has her very on christmas-stocking filled with toys and candy! Unfortunently for her, she have to share it with a cat from the animal-protection that we take care of during the holidays, she will not be happy about that! :P I hope that you get some funny gifts that you can play with aswell!
//Puma