Chase No Face on Facebook

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Thanks Dude and Bella


My sweet friends, Dude and Bella, sent me an adorable Bday card and some catnip mice... I was so surprised and excited that they thought of me. Thank you so very much. Thursday is my official 3 year birthday. I am going to be sending a couple of pizzas to my friends at the original vet clinic I was found. I sent them pizza last year too. I think I will make it a tradition so they know how much I appreciate them. My mom also bought me a special wet food dinner. She got a can for my brother Zooey too. Even though he is supposed to be on a diet.

Thanks for all the birthday wishes.

A very happy 3 year old.
Chase

32 comments:

Cheysuli and gemini said...

What a wonderful gift Chase! I am glad you had a good birthday!

Karen Jo said...

That's a great birthday present, Chase. Happy Birthday and many more!

jane said...

A very Happy Birthday to you Chase, I hope you have much fun with your catnip mousies and play lots of games with your sisters xx :)

Anonymous said...

Chase,

A Very Happy Birthday! Glad you are celebrating and having a fun Birthday.
Love and Best Wishes from your friends. Bella and Dude.

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

Oh wow - Happy Happy Birthday Chase! It looks like you got a great gift and how wonderful that you are going to share the fun with your favorite vet clinic. Have a great birthday!!

HotMBC aka The Hotties said...

Dats a grate gift Chase!
Happy Purrthday!!! We's brought yoo some cyber nip n toona cakes. Hopes yoo likes them!
Purrrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee and the resta the Hotties

The Cat Realm said...

Happy Happy Happy Birthday Chase!!!! We hope you will have a wonderful day and lots of fun with your new toys!!!
Karl, Emil and Mrs.OZ

PB 'n J said...

"You say it's your birthday
It's my birthday too--yeah
They say it's your birthday
We're gonna have a good time
I'm glad it's your birthday
Happy birthday to you!"

Hope your having a super Birthday Chase! Three is a great age! I hope you get lots of treats and loves today!

Purrs,
Jake

Junior and Orion said...

Happy Purrthday!

Samantha, Clementine and Maverick said...

Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy 3rd Birthday
Chase and many, many mooooore!! Hope your day is filled with treats and lots of fun!
Your FL furiends,

Daisy said...

Happy, happy birthday Chase!

ZOOLATRY said...

Happy happy birthday sweet one.

Jan's Funny Farm said...

Happy Birthday, Chase. We are so glad we didn't miss it.

Sending pizza to the vet clinic is a great way to share your day.

Maggy and Zoey, Zoolatry said...

Hi again Chase... we've made a birthday picture for you. If you'd like to email us, zoolatry@gmail.com, we can send it back to you. Bye...
Maggy & Zoey, and the Zoolatry Human

Gandalf & Grayson said...

Happy Birthday, Chase! We hope you have wonderful day with lots of treats & snuggles!!

Guess what, it's our birthday, too! Gandalf is 4 & Grayson is 5 today! Today must be one of God's favorite days to have so many kitties born today!

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Happy Purrthday Chase hope yoo haf a squillion more. Ooo, yoor getting speshul stinky goodness. We love speshul stinky goodness.

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHASE!!!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Dearest sweet little Miss Chase! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you today! it is a very happy day because sooooo many kitties are have one on your special day!
Have you decided yet if you are going to get a hair cut for the warmer months? I can recommend it highly:)
Love Miss Peach

The Crew said...

We didn't know it was your purrthday until we read about it over at Karl's. Happy, happy purrthday Chase, and many more!

The Crew

Parker said...

Happy Birthday Chase! I hope you have a wonderful day!
Smooches!

Grr, Midnight & Cocoa said...

Happy Purrthday! Hey - guess what? We're gonna turn 3 on May 5th! We're all the same age!!!
Grr, Midnight & Cocoa

Lorianna said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Chase! I'm so glad you are one of my kitty friends. You are a very precious girl. I hope you have a super fun Birthday and enjoy your presents.
Love and Hugs,
Lorianna and her kitties; Billie, Cody and Cricket

Mr. Hendrix said...

Happy Birthday Chase! I hope all your birthday wishes come true.

mmm special stinky food sounds gooooooooood. it is nice of you to share with Zooey too.

It is very thoughtful of you to remember your nice VETs. I'm sure they appreciate it.

Karen said...

Happy Birthday

Jack, Persephone and Tenzing said...

Happy Birthday Chase! What a nice thing to do to send pizzas to the vet clinic!

~Jack

Oooo! Catnip mousies! They're the best! Happy Birthday Chase!

~Persephone

Jimmy Joe said...

Happy birthday, Chase! 3 is a great year. And it is very nice of you to give other people pizzas on your birthday.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Willow said...

Happy Birthday to you, Chase! I bet the vet people will enjoy that pizza! My mom and dad have pizza every Wednesday night! Today is my Gotcha Day so I'm celebrating too! Hope that you have a terrific day - how could you not with catnip mousies!

Purrrrrrrs, Willow

China Cat said...

Happy Birthday, Chase and I hope you have a great day! Catnip mousies are certainly fun!

Purrrrrrrrs, China Cat

MoMo said...

Happy, happy birthday Chase! So many birthdays in the CB today! Have a great day

Team Tabby said...

Hey, Chase......have a very Happy 3rd Birthday!

Mindy & Moe

Tiger Lily said...

Happy Birthday Chase! Today Ruckus turns 1 and I turn 2. Maybe you could teleport over for a little grilled steak with us tonight?!

THE ZOO said...

aahhhh Chase. yoos so cute. we hope yur day was grate. Happy Purrthday.