I was in an accident when I was 4 wks (2005), I became disfigured. I have a Furry Will to survive & I am completely healed. I require medication during the day to keep my eyes moist. I will always look different but I am in NO PAIN! I have seen 10 vets and they can attest to that! Im a happy kitty and hope to help other humans feel just as great about themselves and realize that not everyone looks perfect and that is OK. =^..^=
11 comments:
Snoopervising painting is a very important job. You look like you handled it well.
I think painting is hard! That's why my Mommie never does it.
I bet your mom was super glad to have your help!
You look like you are taking your role as supervisor very seriously Chase! Careful you don't get any paint on your lovely furrs!
You're a big help. Painting is a big job and humans do need one of us to watch and point out what they're doing wrong so they fiiiiiinally get it done.
That is vewy hard work! You did it so well Chase!
Kitties are very good helpers. You're so cute on that step ladder Chase and it's nice that you keep your Mommie company!
Hugs and Purrs Floofy Girl,
Lorianna
Chase ... You've got a much nicer ladder than Mom's. Lucky Charmz likes to paint, too ... 'cept he gets paint all over his tail an' his furs. Stay clean!
DMM
I think you should just maintain your supervisory role and not get too involved in the actual putting of color on the walls.
Hi sweet Chase! It's 3 days until your 3rd Birthday. Cool! Have a really wonderful day Honey.
Gentle Hugs and Purrs,
Lorianna
yur as gud snoopervising painting lyk us. luks lyk we fink along the same lines, we sat on the stool too while the beans painted. its the best place to snoopervise from.
Post a Comment