Chase No Face on Facebook

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Great Weekend





Well, I have been finding the best spots to sleep before anyone else in my family can get to them. The sun spot on the kitchen floor, the pillows on my parent's bed, on the ottoman in the living room, and my personal favorite- under the blankets on the sofa!


I don't think a weekend can get any fuller than that!


12 comments:

Jan's Funny Farm said...

Good to see you again, especially looking so comfortable.

THE ZOO said...

aaahhh looks lyk yoo was hafing a gud tym. restins always a gud way to spend tym.

Daisy said...

I'm glad you are having a good weekend and finding all the very best sleeping spots!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I love sun spots! :)

MaoMao said...

Hiya, sweet Chase! You look so comfycozy inna spots of sunnyshines! I'm glad you are havin a warm and cozy weekend. We went you lots and lots of love!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao and alla the Ballicai!

Boy said...

What a gweat weekend indeed!

Jane said...

Hi Chase, that looks like a top quality, comfy weekend to me :)

Lorianna said...

Oh Chase I have been looking forward to catching up with you! I'm so glad you had such a cozy, snuggly weekend. Kitties are the best at knowing how to relax! I can smile today knowing that all is well with you sweetie.
Hugs and Lovey Purrs,
Lorianna

Monty Q. Kat said...

Ooo, the table looks like a great spot!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Sweet Miss Chase...you look adorable in all of your warm spots. As for the hair cut iin the summer....please do it! You will feel much better about it after you get over the first shock of being nakked that is! Our Persian who came before me always got one each summer and felt so much better afterwards. Give you some freedome from grooming also.
Give it a try dear.
Love your pal Miss Peachy

meowers from missouri said...

hello, darlin'! it's good to see you again, especially when you is hafin' such a perfect kitty-weekend.

we though about that hairs-cut thing an' decided you prolly should do it -- smart miss peach convinced us wif her reminder that it would cut down on grooming time. that would free up some cuddle n' nap time!

bless you, almost-purrthday girl!!

Mr. Hendrix said...

hi Chase! I think you are smart to get the sunny, sleppy spots first. it makes for a very nice weekend.
i hope you have another nice weekend now!