I was in an accident when I was 4 wks (2005), I became disfigured. I have a Furry Will to survive & I am completely healed. I require medication during the day to keep my eyes moist. I will always look different but I am in NO PAIN! I have seen 10 vets and they can attest to that! Im a happy kitty and hope to help other humans feel just as great about themselves and realize that not everyone looks perfect and that is OK. =^..^=
4 comments:
What a beautiful girl! Kiss to you, Chase.
Unner da table is good, as long as no one bothers yoo.
Hi Chase,
Looks like a nice place to rest!
Charlemagne and Tamar
Hello! My name is Aubrie, I'm eighteen years old. I came upon your blog completely by accident. You see, I am going to be a cat for a Halloween party and I typed in "best cat costume" on Google and I saw a cute picture of Chase that I just had to click on (Chase in a Phantom of the Opera costume)and was rather amazed at what I saw along with the picture that I found. After reading the entire blog from beginning to end, I have to say that Chase is my hero! Even though I am a human being, I have struggled my whole life with accepting who I am and what I look like. I have been through eating disorders and even went as far as self harm. This summer has been the first time I have ever accepted myself, and Chase's story has made my acceptance more vivid. This is probably an area that you never thought you would be making a difference in, but I know that individuals with low self-esteem can be in pain as well. There are others out there who think they are fat or ugly and, having known that pain, it kills me to see others going through the same thing. Chase is such a beautiful cat, and I think it's wonderful that you created this blog to share with everyone!
Your new friend, Aubrie.
Post a Comment