Chase No Face on Facebook

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

updates soon

hi friends. sorry i havent blogged in a while. i will do my best this weekend to post some new pics.
mew mew

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I came across your website by accident, we've got 6 cats and I was looking for some new kitty blogs. What a precious little baby she is! She looks so happy and healthy, so beautiful and fluffy, I can't imagine she had such a terrible thing happen to her at such a young age that could have cost her her life. It just breaks my heart. Give her a big kiss and scratch on the head for me.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU CHASE

Tiger Lily said...

Our people can be so annoying sometimes! They say they will help us post and then they get "busy" and next thing we know it has been waaaaaaay too long yet again. We will be looking for your new pix soon!!

prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs and tail wags,
Jemima, Zeke, Sushi, Tiger Lily and Ruckus