I was in an accident when I was 4 wks (2005), I became disfigured. I have a Furry Will to survive & I am completely healed. I require medication during the day to keep my eyes moist. I will always look different but I am in NO PAIN! I have seen 10 vets and they can attest to that! Im a happy kitty and hope to help other humans feel just as great about themselves and realize that not everyone looks perfect and that is OK. =^..^=
6 comments:
Hello there, sweet girl. I just found your blog and absolutely love reading about all of your cool adventures. ;) You are so brave and are a lucky kitty indeed to have such a kind, caring and loving family. Much hugs, kisses and love to you and your family. Gaz, Lilith, Hazel, Selene and Luna (our kitty girls) all send their kitty greetings and well wishes, too. ;)
That's it Chase sweetie you enjoy that foot massage. Do you grab hold of the foot afterwards and give it the bunny kicks?
A cat is a cat is a cat. As long as they purr when you pet them and aren't mean-spirited, I will never recoil and will molest said feline until it grows bored with me. Bless you and Chase for keeping positive vibes a-flowing!
Hola soy de Argentina no hablo ingles pero te felicito por tu obra espero que exista mas gente como vos es realmente admirable y loable de tu parte. Saludos a ti y tu gato :-)
Juan & Gladys
translation
Hello I am from Argentina do not speak Englishman but I congratulate you on your work hope that people exist mas since(as) vos it(he,she) is really admirable and coomendable of your part(report). Regards to you and your cat:-)
Oh, a foot massage. We love those too.
You look nice and floofy. Winter coat?
Hi Chase!
I just found your lovely blog a few days ago and I feel trully inspired by your courage.
My three babies at home (Mina & Maki & Paprika) send you greetings and kisses!
Your mom and you are so brave!
Hope you the best!
Post a Comment