I climbed on a box of wood panels and attempted to catch some z's.
Then I found a great spot on top of a sofa pillow.
Silly Zooey! He is so big he can't fit in the bed... but it doesnt stop him from trying!
I was in an accident when I was 4 wks (2005), I became disfigured. I have a Furry Will to survive & I am completely healed. I require medication during the day to keep my eyes moist. I will always look different but I am in NO PAIN! I have seen 10 vets and they can attest to that! Im a happy kitty and hope to help other humans feel just as great about themselves and realize that not everyone looks perfect and that is OK. =^..^=
9 comments:
Chase is sooo sweet! I love her...she is an little furry Angel!
Greetings from Argentina.
Olga.
According to my cats, the rule is, that if the cat is sleeping there, then the cat is very comfy. :D
The pillow looks the most comfortable, if you ask me.
He doesn't look like the size of the bed bothers him any. Guess he's comfy. You were too.
The proof:
Dust collects on low things.
High beds are not low.
Things that are dusty are not bad.
Thus, high beds do not collect dust, and are therefore good.
Yeah, we know it's flawed logic, but kitties haven't exactly studied math or philosophical theory, right?
Chase, you are wonderful (as are her pet siblings).
Ooooh your webbie page is so cute!
I agree, a cozy spot is the way to go! High up is very good too!
Chase is the most amazing kitty ever. :)
Something I always wondered...when Chase sleeps does her second eyelid still come down? Or are her eyes uncovered even while she's asleep? I've tried sleeping with my eyes open and I have no idea how she could do it, lol!
Ahhhhhhhh~the joys of napping!!
{{{{{HUGS}}}}}
prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs and tail wags,
Jemima, Zeke, Sushi, Tiger Lily and Ruckus
Post a Comment