I was in an accident when I was 4 wks (2005), I became disfigured. I have a Furry Will to survive & I am completely healed. I require medication during the day to keep my eyes moist. I will always look different but I am in NO PAIN! I have seen 10 vets and they can attest to that! Im a happy kitty and hope to help other humans feel just as great about themselves and realize that not everyone looks perfect and that is OK. =^..^=
7 comments:
Such great technique and wonderful teamwork. That's a gold medal for sure ;)
You two are amazing and derver the Gold medal for sure
purrrs to both of you!
You two are amazing and derver the Gold medal for sure
purrrs to both of you!
You two are amazing and derver the Gold medal for sure
purrrs to both of you!
Wow I need them at my house! I'll take them to work with me and let them go crazy in the kitchen. Our little Peanut dog is a Champion fly catcher too. Wonder who would get the gold? :P
Bravo! Maybe that sport should be added in time for the next Olympics.
She's got the cutest meow!It's amazing just how expressive a cat's meow really can be, and how diverse..my Seamus has at least twenty different vocalizations to date. Needless to say, he's quite the conversationalist!
Post a Comment