Chase No Face on Facebook

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Who's the Cool Cat?

Now that I have the cool new hair do' - everyone wants to be my friend.

26 comments:

Parker said...

That's what happens when you have the latest 'do!

PB 'n J said...

Well who wouldn't want to hang out with the coolest cat?!

Anonymous said...

Chase,
You are too cute with your new lion hair cut I am envious because I bet you are a lot cooler with your new cut. You also have a very pretty pet carrier. I had my hair cut a lot for summer last Sunday. I have long hair just like yours. My mom calls my new hair cut- my "little girl cut".
We hope you are having a fun summer we are busy watching birds, squirrels and oppossums that visit our patio.

Love you Chase,
Dude
(and Bella- she did not get her hair cut--yet!)

Lorianna said...

Hi Dear Chase! With or without the floof, you are adorable! Have a cool and happy week with your family honey.
Love and Hugs,
Lorianna

Pierro said...

You are such a trend setter, Chase. That is why the coolies flock to you!

Anonymous said...

you are a wonderful person for taking care of this poor thing. he is very lucky.

Mr. Hendrix said...

how pretty you look! i hope you are more comfy in the hot weather with your new do. i know ladies like getting pampered and primped. i hope you had fun!

Eva said...

wow... i hope the owner goes to heaven because she has such a big heart! everyone loves animals cause they're cute, but even though chase is not your common furry lovely cat, there's still someone like her to take care of her and love her

James Proud said...

Hi Daily Tails of Chase, I am researching a book for Ripley's Believe It or Not! We came across this blog and thought Chase was incredible, if you are interested in being part of the book could you contact me at James@mileskelly.net

Thanks

Anonymous said...

Chase, you're wonderful and the therapy work you do must make such a difference in people's lives. Live long and prosper!

paul barger said...

woohoo chase!!! cute haircut!!

Black Cat said...

Wow, I love your lion cut and it must make you feel much cooler darling Chase:) xxx

Udo said...

I just followed a link to your blog (never heard of it before) and wanted to tell you how deeply this story has moved me. It's so great that Chase can lead a full and rich life even with that serious disability. This is so inspiring. I wish both of you the very best and many happy years together!

Foxy said...

I found your blog today, it's a leçon for those who treat poorly the animals and leave them because they make noise or mess up the house.
I have 3 cats that I pick up of the street, they scratch me, moove the clothes, the carpets are never in place but they are my joy, I love them!

Keep up the good work and teach the poor of spirit.

Our cats are in this blog www.cantinhodotareco.blogspot.com is our place to adopt cats....

Chase you're very sweet...

Deb said...

Cool lion cut!

Deb said...

Cool lion cut!

Living the dream. One Gourdoughs donut at a time said...

Chase - your haircut is quite the do! When I was giving my Bentley medication having such a cut would have been so helpful. It's nice to see you have such great friends to entertain yourself while your humans are off at work. Congrats on making
"Plime" and "the Telegraph" you stylin' cat, you!
Thresh

Kiwi said...

Chase.... you are a great cat!!!

and your mom is even greater!


kisses!

Noelle said...

Sweet Chase, I just read about you today on Neatorama and I think it is wonderful that you are blessed with such a loving family and that they are equally blessed with you. You have your own beauty. Best of life to you.

Kate said...

Hi Melissa,

This is Kate Gaskin. I found Chase's blog via Metafilter. She's a famous kitty! I'm proud to say that I have met her in person, and that she is very sweet with very soft fur.

Viva la Chase!

Shanna said...

Chase, your new haircut is fantastic!

I read a story about you in the Telegraph. I am moved by your will to not only survive but thrive and help others. You are one amazing kitty and your family is so lucky to have you. They are very special. Best from my furbabies, Pumpkin, Cinder & Tiger Lily.

Anonymous said...

My heart broke when i first saw a picture of chase and then as I read the blog I could feel the smile growing across my face.

Chase you are one cool cat :-)

Only one thing!! We need an address so we can send chase presents!!!!

raku said...

Nice to meet you.
I am a Japanese woman.
At first, I opend your Blog from curiosity to look something grotesque.
But after read contents, Chase feels lovery cat equally nomal cats.
No. She feels more charming than nomal cats!

Your future Blogs are the enjoyment for me.


p.s. Hairless Chase is so funny!

bluerussian said...

Hi, Chase !
Let me say that the first time I viewed your blog, I felt very sad: how could this happen to a poor little kitten?? I thought that you must have been in great pain... Cats are my passion, I have 2, Samyr and Symba, and when they are sick, or quieter than usual, I just freak out. But then I read more about you and your mom, and this is a really good lesson to those who give the most importance to the looks, and even bigger lesson to those who abandon their pets, or those who adopt only expensive and pedigree born animals. pets need attention, love and care, no matter is summer or winter, no matter their birth race.
I've added you.
Thanks for telling us your story.
a big purrrrrr from S & S

Mandy said...

Chase, you ROCK! I was recently adopted by a nice older man who already had one furry child, but couldn't resist me. I was born with a birth defect in which my front legs are a lot shorter than my rear legs. I always look like I'm walking downhill. No one would adopt me for years until now. Thank for making everyone aware that just because we look different, we still love the same way!

amaryllisxi said...

Bless you for loveing this cat so much. Chase you are a sweetie,the fact that there are people out there who will love you no matter what is a wonderful thing! You are the cutest!