Chase No Face on Facebook

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Snuggling under covers

I decided to relax under the blanket on the sofa. My mom is well trained and knows that when I walk up to blankets and paw at them- that means I want under them. So she let me under the orange fuzzy blanket and I was able to do some grooming and then cat nap.






14 comments:

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I love my blanket too. You are lucky your human is so kind to let you snuggle like that~

Marilyn MonREOW said...

Hi, sweetie girl! You look so snuggly, all cuddled in your fuzzy blankie.

Sending love and purrs and snuggles to you!

jane said...

You look so comfy Chase, and that lion cut really shows off what a sturdy lil'girl you are. It's very flattering.

Amber Miller said...

Your cat is beautifully!! I am in love please hand out kisses to Chase for me!

Daisy said...

Oh, a soft blankie is the best spot for snuggling!

Anonymous said...

I always snuggle with my blanket too, it makes me feel safe and loved, i do not know why. I hope you are getting along well, Chase! :)

sausage said...

Hi. My name is Sausage and i think you are really cute. You are a very lucky kitty indeed. Just like me. I have nice humans too who spoil me. I think its funny when i have to go to the doctors and the nice man calls out "Sausage" into the waiting room. That always makes the humans laugh alot.

Girasol said...

naps are awesome!

sausage said...

My mum put a new duvet cover on their bed yesterday. I love it too. Its soooooooooooo comfy. I slept on it all night with them. I'll probably get snuggled up 0n it today. They won't mind.

Samantha, Clementine and Maverick said...

Oh Chase, blankets are the best to nap on and under. They are so soft! Have a wonderful day!
Your FL furiends,

Victor Tabbycat said...

Hi Chase! I go unner cover like that, too. If Mom won't wake up to lift the covers, I groom her hair.
Hey, I saw the BWE story bout you, an I's sorry sum people are so mean. I hope they don't make you an your beans feel bad. Fink of it dis way - anyone who get their kicks laffin at you isn't werth a 2nd thot. Purrs an ankle rubs,
Victor

laura elizabeth said...

Chase you look so cozy! I bet you'd be good snuggle company for my kitties!!

BUCKAROO said...

cute kitty come vist me at my blog im miss peachs cousin buckaroo

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Darling Miss Chase! Thank you ever so much for making Buckaroo's day by going for a visit. You made Emily's day by being the first visitor she ever had to her new blog. She is our grandaughter!!
You look so amazing in your new hair cut! I TOLD YOU you would love it didn't I?!
You are such a brave and amazing kitty and I just love you!!!
Your friend Miss Peach