I was in an accident when I was 4 wks (2005), I became disfigured. I have a Furry Will to survive & I am completely healed. I require medication during the day to keep my eyes moist. I will always look different but I am in NO PAIN! I have seen 10 vets and they can attest to that! Im a happy kitty and hope to help other humans feel just as great about themselves and realize that not everyone looks perfect and that is OK. =^..^=
8 comments:
We are sure you were a wonderful alarm clock.
Mommy says we are good alarm clocks but that we need to learn that sometimes the beans want to sleep late, instead of getting up at 4AM.
~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis
I think a fuzzy alarm clock is better than a plastic alarm clock!
How helpful you are, Chase! :-)
Your humans probably forgot to set their mechanical alarms this morning, so it was a good thing you took responsibility for waking them up.
Jan says she prefers us to a jangling alarm clock any day. Of course, we don't wake her up when she wants to wake up. More like when we think she should get up for us.
purrs and tail wags
Chase you are the most lovely alarm clock I have ever seen. Far nicer than a dull old electric one. I bet you sound nicer too :)
You are the cutest thing on 4 paws, Chase! I think you and my girls Fido & Bubbles must've all gone to the same kitty charm school - they like to wake me up that way too!
HA! I did what Kelly cat said and forgot to set my alarm this morning. My little Liz meowed incessantly until I got up. She got me up just in time for work too. Yay for feline alarms.
Wow, Chase. Way to overcome hardship. You're so lucky to have such a special mommy who takes such great care of you.
Hello again Chase. I like to wake my mum and dad up too. I leap on to the bed from the window and then lick their faces. If that doesn't work, i tap my mums face with my paw and tickle her with my whiskas.
Post a Comment