Chase No Face on Facebook

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Hide and Seek

This is one of my most favorite games. I love to play hide and seek. I will chase my mom around the house and try to catch her. It is so much fun! She thinks I make silly noises when I jump onto things. I just get really excited and purreow.

21 comments:

Jan's Funny Farm said...

Oh, how neat to see a video of Chase playing.

And that's a neat picture namowal drew of Chase.

purrs and tail wags

Nina said...

Thank you for sharing this video of Chase. Though the photos are lovely, they just don't capture the fact that Chase is a real, functioning and happy kitty that you know and love like this video does in 45 seconds. Thank you for giving her a chance to live a happy, healthy and loving life.

--Nina
(Cat mom of Piper and Thor)

Kelly said...

I had tears in my eyes as I first saw your blog. I'm so happy that someone would give a cat like this a chance. This video shows how sweet and normal Chase is.

Anonymous said...

What an awesome cat, and what a great owner. Such a great inspiration to anyone and everyone. Keep taking great care of her!

jane said...

PS: I really like namowal's drawing of you, it's cute.

jane said...

Chase, what a lovely purr you have and a very pretty purreow too. I like the way you lick you Mum's hand too whilst she is tickling you. Thanks for sharing your hide and seek game :)

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Hi Chase! You are having so much fun playing with your Mommy!

Namowal drew such a wonderful picture of you.

Please come and visit us!!!!!

Maxeythecat said...

Oh, damn....that's just too sweet for words. My little one-eyed BooBoo has that same purrreow and pluckiness of spirit as your fluffball Chase...she's just as much of a kissymonster too! Boo was left on our doorstep one morning last year....the top was sealed with tape with just a few holes cut into it so she could breathe. She was sick with kittyflu,one eye swollen shut from infection, very small for her age and absolutely terrified when we took her out of the box, but within five minutes she was purring and purrreowing up a storm at us and well...we fell head over heals in love. Sad to say she's completely blind in one eye and will always have breathing problems...she's still half the size she should be, but what she lacks in size she makes up for in energy, spirit and unbridled love. Chase reminds me alot of Boo...she seems to have the same unlimited capacity to love and be loved despite what this world has done to her...she is indeed a very special cat that deserves the very best that can be given to her, and from what I've seen here, she's getting just that.

Anonymous said...

If Chase were in pain, I would agree with Anonymous, but looking through the blog and seeing her play, romp, groom the other pets, and purr, it's pretty clear the only thing different about Chase is her aesthetic - and that's no reason to put her down. It would be more sick to put her down because she needs eyedrops and looks different.

PB 'n J said...

Oh Chase - that looks like an excellent game, and we think you make a cute noise when you jump up! We love hiding games too.

Jasen said...

Amazing the contrast to the looks to this guys personality. Just amazing. Thanks for sharing.

Quasi said...

That is one adorable little purreow!

Cable said...

Hi Chase & family! We saw your video on G4s Attack of the show and had to come by to say hi. What a special kitty you are and what special people your humans are, too. I love the picture of you looking up at the camera - you can see your beautiful soul!! Good luck on your continued good works.

Jim Brikman said...

I gotta admit the first pictures I saw of Chase freaked me out a bit, but I went back to your very first post, read about her accident, the way you took her, the way she interacts with the other animals, checked out the funny videos and stories... And my heart melted.

It's very touching what you've done and Chase cracks me up. She's a sweet and brave cat cat and you're a wonderful person for giving her such a happy life. Kudos to both of you.

Dana said...

That was just the sweetest thing I think I have seen in awhile. It just really touched my heart. Thank you for sharing your stories. Your kitty loves you! Go you! Go kitty!

Sarah said...

Came here from seeing Chase on G4tv's attack of the show.
While at first I was a little shocked by what I saw on tv... Once I came here and read the blog I am totally in love with this little kitty.
Who care what she looks like? She purrs, she plays, she loves.. she's not in pain.. She is just a happy cat with great human family.

Rock on lil' kitty.
Rock on.

Anonymous said...

I have to say, when I first heard about Chase I thought maybe it would be better to put the poor thing down.
But your videos make it so clear that she is a normal, happy, affectionate kitty. In fact, she's the same size and coloring as my Mew Mew!
I won't start talking for my cat in first person, but I wanted to say that it's really a gift that she survived her accident and make her way to your home.
You are a very, very rare person to take such good care of a kitty with such special needs. And you've been rewarded with what looks like a very friendly cat!
I hope she inspires more people to value imperfection.

Anonymous said...

Also: I noticed how many people have come to your page after seeing Chase made fun of or laughed at on TV or online, but in the end, we all end up falling in love with your Chase! So maybe no publicity is bad publicity, eh?

Sirius said...

Chase is a lovely cat!

Anneka said...

As a cat lover, I'm so proud that your didn't abandon or put this adorable kitty to sleep.
I know most people would want a conventional/normal cat, but yours is real, and it's happy!
I love the video, I just wanna cuddle Chase so much!
So fluffy and cute.

Give her a hug from me!

Cat Mom said...

I'm still squeamish about looking at such a face and think it must take a special kind of person to adopt a kitty she didn't even previously know before the accident. This video convinces me Chase truly is a happy camper. There's nothing like the purreow as proof.

catandcaboodle.wordpress.com