Chase No Face on Facebook

Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Hair Cut

I went and had my hair cut for the summer today. It was getting matted and really dirty from all my medication goo. Even though I allow my mom to bathe me she decided this was a needed fresh start for my fur.










23 comments:

A few Good Cats said...

Nothing like being pampered at the salon to make a soul feel better. And short fur for summer is always a good thing for comfort...

PB 'n J said...

Oh you look much cooler now Chase! Some days I think it might be nice to get rid of all this floof in summer.

Jake

Monty Q. Kat said...

Roar, baby! :)

Daisy said...

Ah, you look cute! I'll bet it's a lot more comfy, too. Guess what? Your belly looks just like mine!

The Furry Kids said...

You look cute, Chase. I bet you feel lots cooler now, too.

Alasandra said...

Your tail looks like Charybdis' tail, she had to have it shaved because of an infection. The hair is slowly growing back. Your haircut looks like it would be cool for the hot summer months. Maybe we should consider getting a similar do. ~Socks, Scylla, Charybdis (MoMo & Charlotte)

Lorianna said...

Oh Chase, you are the cutest little lion ever! I bet you were so good for the stylists too. I have a very floofy kitty too and have been thinking about getting her a hair cut. I don't think she will be as good natured as you though. :)
I think of you often and I'm always so happy when I see a new post from you. I hope you are having a happy relaxing summer so far. I'll see you soon.
Love and Purrs,
Lorianna

jane said...

Hi Chase, what a stylish, chic little girl you are! I think your new hair-do suits you just fine and I'm glad you will be nice and cool for the summer.

ZOOLATRY said...

Chase, you look adorable... Zoey had the same thing in February; it took 3-months to grow back, but now she's long, soft and silky once again (almost). You'll be nice and cool all summer long, too.

Parker said...

Does it feel better now? You look like a lovely lion!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

What a cool carrier you have Chase!

Pierro said...

I bet you feel sooo much better an cooler now. You look wonderful! I love the short sporty look!

Jan's Funny Farm said...

Oh, my, they scalped you! But you're still cute.

purrs and tail wags

Quasi said...

You look just like a little lion! My friends Piglet and Bo Diddley get a cut like yours every year for the summer, usually in early July. By the end of June, they know it's coming up and don't even bother to give themselves lick-baths anymore. By the way, that's a very lovely carrier.

Marilyn MonREOW said...

Chase, you're such a cutiepie, and you look adorable with your lion cut!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Wow! What a fun new 'do, Chase!! Looks very cool for summer.
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Anonymous said...

that is the ugliest cat i have ever seen.

Tamme said...

Oh, sweetie...you are so precious! I am moved beyond words by your story. God bless you, and God bless your mom for taking such wonderful care of you; you deserve it! My kitties, Salem and Ecstasy, agree that you are an inspiration to all. We are sending much love your way, Chase!

Samantha, Clementine and Maverick said...

We love the Lion cut on you Chase! It looks so cool! And we are sure it is cooler!
Your FL furiends,

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure how all this works, but I'm trying any ways. I would like to say that you are a good person for doing so much for your kitty. I glad there are still people in the world that care. I wish you and the rest of your family good luck. God Bless!

R said...

Aww, how cute is she with her lion cut! I love Chase. It looks like she was pretty good for the groomers.

Tara said...

This blog has really lifted my spirits and this series of photos just made my week. Chase's fur looks so much like my beloved Snoopy who passed last year and I always wanted to get that fur style for him but never got the chance. Chase sure looks like one happy kitty.

alani said...

ahhhh hahahhaha!!! so so so so cute!!!!! thank you!!