They have beautiful art all over their blog : http://tailotherat.blogspot.com/
I was in an accident when I was 4 wks (2005), I became disfigured. I have a Furry Will to survive & I am completely healed. I require medication during the day to keep my eyes moist. I will always look different but I am in NO PAIN! I have seen 10 vets and they can attest to that! Im a happy kitty and hope to help other humans feel just as great about themselves and realize that not everyone looks perfect and that is OK. =^..^=
20 comments:
So cute, just like Chase! :-)
I just wanted to say God bless you for taking care of this kitten like this. I just came across your blog today and the sheer humanity here warmed my heart immensely.
While I feel enormous empathy towards Chase, and of course wish she could be completely restored, knowing that she is in no pain, and is in an environment where she's loved and appreciated means a lot. I'm primarily a dog guy, but that doesn't mean I don't care about cats as well, and having lost my own dog of 18 years recently, I know how heartbreaking the initial accident must have been. I'm glad (and I'm sure Chase is too) that you never gave up on her, and complete her life with love and attention beyond that of ordinary people.
I'll wish and pray for the best for both of you :) Just make sure to give Chase an extra hug for me
Oh that is so wonderful! YEAH Chase!!!
That's such a sweet picture. It really captures Chase's sweet nature.
What a beautiful picture! It really captures Chase's sweet spirit! She looks beautiful!!!
Purrs!
Chase has a heart-shaped face! How lovely! Wonderful job, Namowal.
What a nice drawing. We think Chase is lovely and we love this drawing.
purrs and tail wags
Ah, that's adorable!
That is lovely Chase - how nice!
awww, this captures dear miss chase's loving purrsonality perfectly! perfectly purrfect!
omg you are absolutely wonderful. your cat is so awesome. thanks for loving chase and taking care of him. *hugsssss*
kris<3
Oh Chase, what a wonderful portrait of You! Yes, you are a little Valentine! :) I love seeing you play hide and seek. My kitty Tookie, who went to the Bridge used to love that game too. Your Mommy is so lucky to have a sweet kitty like you to play with and snuggle with. I so love visiting your blog and I love you!
Hugs and Smoochies,
Lorianna
Dear Chase,
Greetings from Washington DC!
A friend of ours posted something about you in their livejournal today and we were absolutely touched by the work you are doing and that your Mom is helping you to do. We think you rock. If only more people were like your Mom this world would be a safer place for cats, people and yes, even dogs. Keep up the good work!
Nermel A. Kittycat, Loki I. Kittycat & Their Mom.
P.S. We are on Catster are you?
Oh my Gosh, what a sweet little cat you are, Chase! Bless you for being such a happy, loving, beautiful cat and bless your parents for giving you a wonderful home. I'd send you some ear skritches over the internet if there was a way to. :)
That is beautiful and so fun!
Chase, you're an encouragement to me.
I love you!
What a lovely picture of Chase. Chase is a real sweetheart and the picture captures her sweetness perfectly.
~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis
I just wanted to jump on and second everything justin denise said. Your family's compassion and Chase's perseverance are truly touching and inspiring. If only all the lonely kitties out there could become a part of such a wonderful family.
Don't listen to the trolls, keep up the good work!
sweet! what a beautiful rendition! ^_^
Awwww, cute.
Post a Comment