zzzzzzzzzzz.
where should I sleep today?
Nah... too hard.
I dont get this touch phone... Not paw friendly.
Lunch time?
How about now?
I was in an accident when I was 4 wks (2005), I became disfigured. I have a Furry Will to survive & I am completely healed. I require medication during the day to keep my eyes moist. I will always look different but I am in NO PAIN! I have seen 10 vets and they can attest to that! Im a happy kitty and hope to help other humans feel just as great about themselves and realize that not everyone looks perfect and that is OK. =^..^=
11 comments:
Is it time for lunch NOW? Persistence pays off doesn't it Chase?
Chase! You're back! I've missed my favorite blogging kitty!
I really miss the pictures. Look like Chase too a good relaxful vacation.
Brenda640
Chase is after a long time.
Chase is after a long time.
Glad you all are back! Love the new blog layout.
Chase! Back to business kitteh =)
Chase!! Glad to see you're back and looking as good as ever! =)
Awww, yay! Welcome back! :)
I love the first pic where she has her face stuffed in the couch. My cat does the same thing, I always wonder how she breathes when she is like that.
I just fell in love with Chase! yay
Post a Comment