Chase No Face on Facebook

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Naptime for Everyone


19 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's nice to see two friends cuddling.

I ironically just took a picture (several actually) of our two cats cuddling.

Chase FTW!

Darsh said...

Damn! Zooey got a belly on him! LOL.

Marjan said...

Hope Chase enjoyed the nap :3

Jan's Funny Farm said...

Zzzzzzz. You look so comfy you put us to sleep. Zzzzzzz

Charlemagne and Tamar said...

Awwwww!!! How sweet! We like to cuddle up, too.

Charlemagne and Tamar

Fru-la-la! said...

I love Chase!

The Whitfields said...

Just came across your blog and what a miracle it is that Chase is doing so well. They are very lucky to have you. They are just precious! :)

Cake by the Lake said...

Always heartwarming. She is just a Fluffbug.

Aaron said...

much love to Chase and family. She looks like such a sweet girl! I love the fact that animals who live together show no prejudice in regards to physical differences. What a sweet pair, we humans can learn a lot from kitties. Take care, good health and a great summer.
--Aaron the human and Matty the Cat

Mr. Breeze said...

Purrrrrrr... Your pink face looks kind of cute!

Dat other kitteh do have a big comfy belly on him. Can I snuggle too?

Susie said...

Aww sweet kitties ! How cute ! I just recently heard about Chase. What an inspiration she is ! :o)

George said...

:-<... >:D< hold on the good work :X

Your Daily Cute said...

Such a sweet picture. I always love coming by to visit your bloggie, Chase. Makes me smile every time. :)

Loretta said...

I just started reading your blog, so nowhere near finished reading it yet! But I'm so proud of you, you're a cool kitty Chase. I'm Loretta by the way, and I would let you groom me!!

Love Retta xo

Claire said...

Hi there, Chase!

I just stumbled across your story, and was so intrigued I just had to read your blog! And what a brave little kitty you are! You're so lucky to have such an awesome, devoted mom, too!

Your story is so inspirational, and it's truly uplifting to see that you are living such a happy, carefree life, as well as touching the lives of others! I love your blog and am now a committed follower!

Happy posting, Chase!

Love,
Claire

P.S.: Much love from my two kitties, Jake and Elbow, as well!

Emmie from OZ said...

Chase, it's time to wake up. You've been snoozing for almost 2 months!

Pierro said...

Hey kitties. It is nice to come and visit. I sure hope you are having a lovely September.
Chase you were a great friend of Princess and I am so happy I know you too!

bonks

Anonymous said...

It touched my heart. wonderfull cat, he made it through hard times and he survived, and total respect and good will to lovable people who own this kitty even hes different. You deserve the best. Greettings from Andrea - Oporto, Portugal

Wolfii said...

hallu lovvees xoxo

ey Im wondering how our sweetie Chase sleep without eyelid... :( I mean her 2 lil eyes seem to be open all the time