I was in an accident when I was 4 wks (2005), I became disfigured. I have a Furry Will to survive & I am completely healed. I require medication during the day to keep my eyes moist. I will always look different but I am in NO PAIN! I have seen 10 vets and they can attest to that! Im a happy kitty and hope to help other humans feel just as great about themselves and realize that not everyone looks perfect and that is OK. =^..^=
7 comments:
awww...sweet dreams...<3 Chase
You are such a special and wonderful kitty. Have sweet dreams.
I'm sure you've answered this before, but does Chase prefer to sleep in a dark area? Do lights bother her when she's trying to sleep?
We hope you always have sweet dreams Chase.
awwwwwwwww... i wish your life will be fulfill with sweet dreams and happiness <3 love you Chase
Hope Chase has lots of happiness and thanks to people who carried Chase
.
Love you so much,Chase!
I'm from Vietnam
I'm Linh
Helloo mate nice blog
Post a Comment