Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I was in an accident when I was 4 wks (2005), I became disfigured. I have a Furry Will to survive & I am completely healed. I require medication during the day to keep my eyes moist. I will always look different but I am in NO PAIN! I have seen 10 vets and they can attest to that! Im a happy kitty and hope to help other humans feel just as great about themselves and realize that not everyone looks perfect and that is OK. =^..^=
5 comments:
Every kitchen needs some kitteh hair <3
She so beautiful, got bless her. I agree with Lisa every kitchen needs some kitten hair.
Brenda640
Chase I hope you live a happy long life with the people that love you so much. God bless you all. I am so happy she has you to take care of her. Chase you are beautiful and I know you don't care what you look like as long as you are happy. :-).
Us humans could take a lesson from you. xxxxxxx
How much fun...a human toy that's a cat toy, too!
Love, love, love this picture! What a cutie!! =)
Post a Comment