Zooey was sleeping on top of the clean laundry (of course). Chase decided she wanted to join him too.
Then she started to groom him. He surprisingly let her.
I was in an accident when I was 4 wks (2005), I became disfigured. I have a Furry Will to survive & I am completely healed. I require medication during the day to keep my eyes moist. I will always look different but I am in NO PAIN! I have seen 10 vets and they can attest to that! Im a happy kitty and hope to help other humans feel just as great about themselves and realize that not everyone looks perfect and that is OK. =^..^=
11 comments:
That Zooey is a handsome boy! Chase has so much love to give; her sweet nature is an inspiration.
Aw... they were spooning! Adorable.
Aw, that is so sweet! Our grooming sessions usually end up in wrasslin' matches!
Chase, you are such a lucky girl to be blessed with so much love to give - and a fireplace too!
That is so sweet. ~Socks, Scylla, Charybdis & Fenris
This is absolutely the sweetest thing! They are both so precious and I am so glad they have each other.
It's sweet and all, but I can't go aww, considering the cat doesn't have a face. I know that should lead me to have more sympathy for him, but...
they're in love :X so sweet :X
Love knows NO boundaries. I happened upon this site thru Quasie's. Animals teach us unconditional love. They may not have the standard of beauty,but these kitties are beautiful none the less. Thank you for sharing!!
Sandy
Why not?
Hello nice blog
Post a Comment