Chase No Face on Facebook

Friday, November 13, 2009

Blast From the Past

Here are some pictures that I pulled from my memory box.

Zooey and me in our own favorite spots. He was a little bit lighter a few years ago (snicker snicker).

First (and last) time experiencing snow.
Let me get that purse strap for you.
I like to help with laundry.
When I was at the vet clinic I liked to make the other patients feel better too. Here I am with Shannon. She liked my snuggles.

I get the small bowl.

Scratching on a tree with Zooey.
New Heights
At a luau party.
Relaxing in a new pet bed.

12 comments:

Petra said...

Chase I just love you! You are the best. :)

Jen said...

Thanks for making me smile today, Chase!

Mr. Grumpster Wilfred III said...

i loved seeing all of these pictures chase! you are so cool! it was sweet of you to make that woofie feel better at the vet!

Daisy said...

Ah, my favorite one is you snuggling with Shannon at the clinic. So sweet!

Cake by the Lake said...

So much love in that little body!

Kari said...

What a lovely kitty you are. Offering cuddles at the vets and even helping with the laundry! What a sweetie pie. We are sending lots of love your way for a wonderful day. Kitty and human kisses to you.

Jacob Cales said...

Long time lurker, first time poster.

This is... amazing. Toughest cat I've ever seen. I salute you, little Chase. This is a good blog... lets people see that just because something's kind of weird looking, don't mean it isn't adorable or worthy of love.

Just a question- what medication is required for your eyes? How does that work? Just like eyedrops or something?

And what actually happened to little Chase? I can't imagine what would do something like that.

Ayeka said...

woh is very sweet :) i love you Chase

Charlemagne and Tamar said...

Lots of fun pictures, Chase! Especially the one of you snuggling with Shannon and helping her feel better!

Charlemagne and Tamar

Your Daily Cute said...

Adorable! It's been a little while since I came by last... I missed Chase! :)

RQ said...

You made me smile today Chase! May you live a happy life!!!

Kevin Benko said...

THE CUBE!!!!
Our feline masters have a cube exactly like Chase's!
Heh!