Chase No Face on Facebook

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Christmas tree



8 comments:

Crystal said...

Is Chase afraid of that nasty mouse?

Daisy said...

Your tree looks pretty, Chase!

Tom said...

Have a nice Christmas, Chase! Hope it's not too cold for you.

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays, Chase! You made me feel better. <3 Thank you. <3

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Chase. :)

Heather said...

We just disvovered Chase in a Ripleys Believe it or Not book. She's famous! Merry Christmas kitty and family!

Mikki said...

When I clicked on your blog link today it brought me to my dashboard page with post for 2012! I totally forgot about beautiful Chase to this day. I can only attribute that to getting older & maybe the loss of some brain cells. I stopped getting notifications in my FB feed too, until today when it said that there was a name change. Now Sweet Chase has passed & I missed all of those updates since 2012. I am truly very sorry for your loss. I used to do kitten fostering on Long Island in NY. I have 5 "foster fails that range in age from about 10 to 12 years old. We've been through a lot together, but what never changed is our love & devotion to each other. I am going to do my best to continue checking in on Chases' Page. Hopefully you still hear from people from time to time. Do you also post about Chases "siblings", the other pets? I hope so because I'd love to hear about them too. My best to you as you are a very special Mommy to have been so loving & caring to your baby Chase, & others. And a Belated Happy Mothers Day to you!

Anonymous said...

Я узнала о Чейз недавно жаль что он скончался😭😭😭