I was in an accident when I was 4 wks (2005), I became disfigured. I have a Furry Will to survive & I am completely healed. I require medication during the day to keep my eyes moist. I will always look different but I am in NO PAIN! I have seen 10 vets and they can attest to that! Im a happy kitty and hope to help other humans feel just as great about themselves and realize that not everyone looks perfect and that is OK. =^..^=
7 comments:
I just came across Chase today and while I am envious that you have such a darling cat..It makes me so happy to see her with such a welcoming, sweet family. :)
All my hugs and kisses to the sweetest kitty in the world! Your face might be disfigured, but your quirky personality is not!
I just learned of Chase a few days ago, but I wanted to say that I was touched that she lives such a normal, fun, kitty life. Hope to see some new pics soon!
What a cute baby-cat! I'm so glad she has a loving family.
I just learned about Chase today - and I have to say she is the bravest cat in the world! It makes me so happy to see her thriving like she is...
And I thought my cat Tiddles was unique! (half of his ear was burned off and he's blind in one eye)
I send all my love to Chase! :)
Chase, we are happy to see you having a great kitty day. When you see the camera come out, you just like to show off on how much fun you are having. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful day.
World of Animals
Милашка ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ я надеюсь вы живете счастливо❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Post a Comment