Chase No Face on Facebook

Friday, September 16, 2011

Who's that?

IT's ME!
Posted by Picasa

15 comments:

Daisy said...

WHOA! You have your own Batmobile?!? Cool!

warpgogo said...

COOL!!!

r.z. said...

Yeah, cool car you've got there.

LK said...

You are a beautiful kitty cat!

Anonymous said...

I love Chase. Thank you for taking such good care of him! :)

Brenda said...

Dear Chase! What's wrong with sleeping in the Batmobile? I'm sure Batman does it all the time.

I've linked to your blog in my blog, on a post about kitties with facial differences. You are in the company of Frank and Louie the two-faced cat, and Charlie the cat with no ears or nose.

http://tinyurl.com/frankandlouie

Ronan said...

WHY SO SERIOUS?

Ada said...

This is the cutest and most touching blog ever! Rock on, Chase!

Anita said...

Muahahahahahaha!

Happy and terryfing Halloween!!

Claire said...

Hi,
My names Claire and I've just discovered your site.
I just want to say how amazing you are, so many people would have given up on little chase.
Chase seems like such a little ray of sunshine!
The world needs more people like you!
I would love to make you some catnip fish to play with if you could send me your address
My cat Sisco loves them!
Also, I have posted about you on my blog, which I'm sure will get you a lot more fans! ;)
http://dreamsarenecessary.blogspot.com/2011/11/cat-crazy-saturday.html

Take care and have a good weekend
Please contact me through my profile

Claire
x

Giulia Galdino said...

God bless you!

Van said...

I really admire your will power. This cat has the best home it could have. =)

Manuca de Paula said...

Hey Chase, where are you? We've been missing you! Take care! Love and Meoooows!

Jans Funny Farm said...

We hope your family had a nice Thanksgiving, Chase.

KARINA said...

I was extremely worried when I met Chase . Does she can sleep well ? She can turn a blind eye ?
Very very much health wonderful Chase, and many, many blessings to this wonderful human being who welcomed her .
(sorry if I wrote something wrong )
kisses to the Chase and his mistress !
With love , Karina .