Chase No Face on Facebook

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Tree. Mouse. Santa mouse.

7 comments:

stina said...

Happy Christmas to you:)
..and run for the mouse...
Love from Norway,Gizmo and Stina:)

mds said...

So cute, don't let that mouse get away! :)

Mark Dumas said...

I just wanted to drop by, after seeing a picture on the web, and say that I find this so unbelievably heart-warming. This poor cat could have lived such a horrid life, but you took him in and gave him something to live for. There are so many awful people in this world that would have done unimaginable things to this innocent soul, and I am so grateful for him to be living the life he deserves. <3 Much love, from New York.

Elaine and Merif said...

I <3 Chase, and so do my kitties! MEOW! XOXO

Anonymous said...

SUPER CHASE!!
And super Chases' family!!
Much love to you and everyone who sees the beauty within.

Anonymous said...

yo dat cat fukin uugly

Anonymous said...

Dear Chase,
My name is Otter, and I was born with an eye condition that made me partially blind. I had surgery to help it, but now my eyes don't close all the way either, and my mommy has to put eye ointment on me 3 or four times a day. I'm so glad I've found someone who can care for me though. Looks like you're in good hands, too! We are beautiful no matter what, and loved by many!